Mission and objectives
CIŚ mission is to deliver high-quality modern IT services to all entities involved in development of nuclear power industry sector in Poland, as well as to Polish government agencies and research institutions.
The objective of the Centre is to prepare an infrastructure and a competence base capable to:
- provide advanced data processing services for domestic nuclear/conventional power indystry
- simulate fuel processes
- simulate and monitor radiation protection hazards
- conduct R&D works in related fields
- maintain safety-related databases
- deliver operational services to government agencies to protect national interests
- provide resources and services for scientific research/development of high technologies.